We provide a range of environmental impact assessment services from complex environmental impact assessments to environmental permit applications and approvals, as well as compliance monitoring and reporting. Through a sound understanding of current environmental legislation and guidelines, technical excellence and consultation with regulatory agencies, we provide environmental impact assessments which are comprehensive, rigorous and effective. We demonstrate how environmental impacts can be appropriately managed as part of regulatory permitting and approval processes.
- Part IV and Part V approvals
- Native Vegetation Clearing Permits
- State and Commonwealth referrals
- Environmental impact assessments and environmental risk assessments
- Environmental management plans
- Construction Environment Management Plans.
Some of our recent projects:
- Department of Housing Environmental Risk Assessments for remote communities of Beagle Bay, Bidyadanga, Mowanjum and Yungngora
- Department of Treasury Hammond Park High School EPBC Offset Proposal for Threatened Black-cockatoo